Join our team! We have the following positions available and are accepting qualified applicants:
Colorado Barber Shop
Over 30 Years Experience Serving Old Town Monrovia
Friendly barber needed at growing barber shop! (Monrovia, CA)
Are you customer-focused, enjoy interacting with people, and driven, all the while proudly skilled at your profession of barbering? Is it important to you that each customer leaves your chair completely satisfied and planning to return? Do your clients consistently give you 5-star reviews and tell their friends about you?
If so, we should talk...
We are one of the areas premier barber shops, with over 14 years in business in Monrovia. We recently updated our shop and implemented a website and online booking system, which has increased demand to where we will be opening the shop every day, and are currently accepting applications for the position of barber stylist.
- Perform professional barbering duties (ranging from trim's to razor fades, hot shaves,
beard clean-ups, etc.). You will be expected to follow the state requirements for hygiene
and cleanliness, and assist other team members in doing so.
- Assist other team members in maintaining the cleanliness of the shop and your
workstation, and help enter clients into the system, make appointments, answer phone, etc.
- Recommend and sell men's grooming products that we will provide for you. We have
partnered with Mitch by Paul Mitchell to provide our products and ongoing training and
workshops which we will sponsor you through. You will be paid commission on products
sold on top of your wages.
- Hours are somewhat flexible, beginning Monday through Thursday through probationary
period and opportunity to advance as we expand the business
- Compensation will be based upon a percentage of your revenues along with the
opportunity to make a great deal additional commission based upon your product sales.
- Valid and current CA State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology license and the
- A friendly and easy-going, positive attitude towards clients and your team.
- A desire to work as a team member of a growing yet well established business.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience working as a barber; those with
barber licensing are highly preferred, but exceptional candidates with cosmetology
licensing will also be considered...
- Exceptional people skills and customer service experience
- A desire to provide the look your client wants by having excellent listening abilities.
- Great product sales abilities or the willingness to learn about products that will help your
clients to maintain the look you provide them with the perfect product for them.
- Bi-lingual/Spanish speaking
To apply, please fill out the information below, include the reasons you think you would be a good addition to the team along with sample photos of your work and resume. Please no phone calls at this time.